- Do I have to pay VAT (Value Added Tax)?
There is a 20% VAT charge to all UK customers, and to all EU customers who do not have a valid VAT number. VAT is added to your basket at checkout. Customers from outside of the EU will not be charged VAT, but may have to pay local import charges when receiving the goods. Please familiarise yourself with your countries custom taxes and duties if you are unsure.
- Can I split the packs?
Our products are prepacked and cannot be split unless specified on the website. A full breakdown of ratios and quantities are given on each styles product information.
- Is there a minimum spend on your website?
We do not have a minimum spend on the website.
- Do you send samples out?
We are not able to send out samples. You can contact us for more details or alternatively we can arrange a visit by one of our experienced sales executives, for you to view our range. You are also welcome to visit our showroom in Cramlington.
- Can I use your product images on my website?
Our product images cannot be re-used. Our images are produced and owned by Rohni’s International.
- How often do you receive new stock?
We receive our deliveries at various times of the year. Please check our website for the latest styles and trends.
- Do you have a high-street store?
We don’t have a high-street store, as we supply to many retailers who stock our products with great success!
- My chosen item seems to be out of stock, are you getting more in?
Please contact us to find out if your chosen item is coming back in stock.
- I'm looking to place a custom order?
Please contact our Sales team to discuss your needs further.
- What delivery options do you provide?
We offer UK Standard or UK Next Day Delivery, European Delivery and International Delivery. We also give you the option of collecting from our warehouse in Cramlington, Northumberland. Alternatively, you can arrange your own courier -
- How much does delivery cost? Will I need to sign for delivery?
You will need to sign up for delivery; we would recommend creating an account as it will have all your information and order details stored.
- What happens if my parcel is lost / damaged on arrival?
In the unlikely event of your parcel being lost or damaged, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can investigate this issue further.
- Can you deliver to a different address than my billing address?
Yes, please log in to your account before you place your order to add an alternative address into the Address Book tab
- How do I return an item?
Please return your items to the return address, in its original condition and original packaging. You are liable for the postage costs.
- Can I have an exchange instead of a refund?
We offer a credit note or refund but are unable to offer an exchange.
- Do you refund return postage costs?
You are liable for any returning postage costs.
- How do I sign up for the newsletter?
Enter your email address in the Newsletter tab at the bottom right of the homepage.
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletters?
Click the Unsubscribe option at the bottom of your most recent Newsletter.
- I have forgotten my password!
Simply visit your account tab at the top of the homepage to change your password.